Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Man's Trash......

I was riding down the street one morning and as I pass my neighbor's house, I find this bed sitting out by the curb. See, my neighbors have been moving all month and sitting trash out by the curb. Now, I always look at the things sitting by the curb. I can't help it. So, see my vigilance lands me a prop.
Photobucket
I get out and look at it. Then I peep at the other stuff beside it. And finally, I pop the trunk and stick it inside. I get inside the house and show Jerry my find. He wants to know did the neighbors see me digging through their trash. Ha! I didn't really think of it that way. So, I sand it and paint it red. And look what I have for a few bucks and some work.
st petersburg children photographer
So, I grab my little baby, who is 9 months old! I can't believe it! And we are off to play.

st petersburg children photographer
She fell asleep in the car, so I wasn't sure how she would act in front of the camera. We spent about 15 minutes out there in the park, but she was all smiles and this face. This is her excited face. It's hilarious when she does it! I was singing "Pat-a-Cake". She loves that song.

st petersburg children photographer

st petersburg children photographer
Look at my Sweet Rylie! You have two teeth coming in and are handling it like a trooper. You shake your her head "no" when you are asked what sounds like a question (and other random times). You clap and sing along when we are singing. You are not quite crawling, but you hate to be on the floor. So, who knows if you'll ever crawl if that's your attitude. You're a pro in your walker, though. You hate for someone to get up and leave the room. That will surely cause a melt down. I like how when we are eating, you will taste the first spoonful with a nibble to make sure you like it. Yeah, you have learned if you don't like it, then you can spit it back out. You are overall, a very happy baby with lots of smiles and giggles. We love you Little Rylie.

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute!
    good focus.
    and I've been looking for a vintage baby carraige or little crib or something for a photo prop too! i have 2 newborn shoots coming up, one on Monday , and one the Monday after that. I love that you found it, refinished it, and already put it to use!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.