Monday, September 28, 2009

7 1/2 months

This pregnancy has seriously thrown a big kink in my blogging, photography, and creativity. I have been in situations were I have wanted to sit my belly on the sideline :0). I have definitely felt more than a little awkward behind the camera.
Anyway I have been having contractions. Yeah! When I arrived at the hospital I was contracting every 2-3 minutes and thankfully the managed to get them to stop. However I am now officially on bedrest and am ordered to severly limit my activity; told to "just take it easy". I don't know how I can possibly do that with a toddler at home and a big kid that I pick up from school, but we will see.

_DSC0929(blog)

_DSC0927(blog)
We still don't know whether it is a boy or girl and I haven't been that anxious about it. Usually when I meet people on the street and they always ask when I'm due and what am I having. I always say the sex of the baby will be a surprise and usually I hear one of the two responses- either they couldn't wait or good for you! I feel strongly that we will be having another little girl. I am anxious to see and hold them, but thanks to this recent scare, I can definitely wait until late November or early December.
Thanks for stopping by,
~Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.