Wednesday, October 21, 2009

8 months


_DSC1021(blog) While I was taking pictures of my big belly, some little Cookie Monster ran up and put sand on me!

_DSC1037(blog)
I can't believe that I am 8 months already! I have almost 6 weeks left and although I am ready to meet my new baby, I am also a little afraid. Afraid, because I am such a wimp when it comes to pain. Every pregnancy is different and as a consequence I have learned that each delivery differs as well. My first baby was a C-section delivery and my second baby came naturally. And when I say natural, I mean the natural way but I really mean no EPIDURAL. Yeah, I arrived at the hospital in active labor, my water had broke in the car, and my baby came rolling out 10 minutes after we had arrived. I had no I.V. and the delivery room they rushed me into didn't even have a baby warmer. Although the painful contractions lasted about an hour, I was thoroughly terrorized by that experience.
So, now I'm wishing for a fast delivery, but I am praying that I make it to the hospital early enough to get an epidural.

_DSC0973(blog)
A self portraits of us. You like the way I put Jerry all in the frame and cut off my fat face.....ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.