Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 months

DSC00328(blog)
Yep, I'm 6 months pregnant and excited as can be! Nope, we don't know what we are having. It will be our December surprise. I don't have any maternity photos of me from my previous pregnancies. I mean, I do have pictures of me while pregnant, but they aren't maternity pictures. Instead they are pictures that happen to be taken while pregnant. So, I decided I would be taking a belly portrait every month to document this pregnancy.

DSC00332(blog)
I'm having fun with this, if you can't tell. I think this one is my absolute favorite so far.

DSC00332(a){blog}
Although, I can't decide if I like it best in color or black and white.
Thanks for stopping by,
Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.