Saturday, August 22, 2009

Creating a Paper Trail

DSC00396
I came up with these flyers to get the word out about my photography.

DSC00401
As Ariel and I were busy stapling business cards to the flyer and then rolling them up to be stuffed in mailboxes or doors. I was reminded of an Oprah Show where she asked the question, "How many of us know our neighbors?" The people that live next door or down the street from you for years and never say anything more to them than the casual hello. So I vow to stop and chat with each neighbor that I encounter on this fine Saturday morning! So go on, stop and chat with your neighbor today. After all it's Saturday, no need to be rushing off to work.

DSC00399
That's what me and my trusty box will be doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.