Thursday, August 13, 2009

Me.....

DSC00231(blog)

Hello! I'm Keshia of KLC Portraits. I am a married mom of 2 beautiful girls, ages 11 and 2 years. My hobbies are photography (of course), cooking, and reading. I love watching the food network channel. I can watch it all day, much to my family's dismay. I just have it on the t.v. as background noise. I also read constantly, it is pretty what I do in my free time. The kids and I visit the library at least once weekly. Just give me a book and a quiet house and the day will silently slip away.
My husband, Jerry wasn't in love with this picture I posted of myself. He said that I should have used a more flattering image. I should have dressed up, but I protested and said, "This is what I look like 90% of the time". This is me with no make-up, growing out eyebrows, and my usual standard clothing- t-shirt, cargo pants, and flip flops. I guess he was sort of correct, in that I do dress up some of the time; like for weddings and other special events.
I'm ecstatic about the start of my photography business. I am finally doing it and I just can't believe it's true! Can you feel my excitement?! Yep, I am open for business and ready to come and hang out with your family! I can't wait to meet you!
Thanks for stopping by
Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed in collaboration by Zip.Zog.Zoom. and Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.